Retail Dispensary & Grow
Real Estate Opportunity
• The Farmacy, LLC:
o The Farmacy Medical and Recreational Cannabis Retail Store, is a recognized brand locally and beyond for its selection of quality products, knowledgeable staff, and unparalleled customer service, with top sales in the local area.
o 2017 Sales Revenue $780,000 with $140,000 net to owner. $40,000 inventory.
▪ Established in 2014 as a medical marijuana dispensary, and one of the first 26 stores to be OLCC licensed for recreational retail sales.
▪ Full Service Retail Store with medical and home delivery OLCC endorsements (the only delivery service in Astoria.)
▪ A 2016 Chevy Spark Electric Vehicle used for home deliveries, included.
▪ Fully trained, friendly and professional staff of 5 employees.
The Farmacy Gardens, LLC:
o OLCC Licensed Micro Tier 1 grow, pending approval to increase to Micro Tier 2.
o Producing 50 lbs/yr with potential for 150 lbs after expansion.
o Four (4) Current Culture Deep Water growing media systems with capacity for 16 plants each.
o Air Conditioning and water chillers.
o California Lightworks SolarStorm 880s LED lights (16 units.)
o Drying/curing room.
o An additional 30 brand new SolarStorm 880s ready for expansion, included.
A total of 6,791 Sq. Ft. of space equally divided in two levels (street and basement) and 5 suites.
• Current Rent-to-own contract with 4 years, renewable to 9 years with $30,000 option executed, and 15 months paid at $3,200 monthly payments. Mortgage balance of $465,000.
• Surveillance cameras covering entire building perimeter in both levels.
• Building and foundation re-built in 2001.
• A/C and heat on street level. Heat in basement.
• Located in the southeast corner of 29th Street and Marine Drive (US-30.) Heavy traffic from Portland.
• Nearby businesses include a Safeway, 2 hair salons, a Shell station/Mini-Mart, residential area, two hotels (Hampton Inn and Quality Inn) and soon a large natural foods Cooperative.
• Astoria Police and Fire Departments 1 block away.
• Astoria is a popular, touristic city with increases in sales between May-December months.
o Suite B (1,221 Sq. Ft.): The Farmacy Cannabis Retail Store, currently licensed.
o Suite A (834 Sq. Ft.): A vacant and rentable corner suite. This suite has two entrances and may be divided.
o Suite C (1,34 Sq. Ft.): A rentable residence quarters in the back of the building, consisting of 1 bedroom + guest room, 1 full bathroom with double showers and one half bathroom, with full kitchen and brand new GE appliances and GE washer/drier.
• Basement level:
o Suite D (2,131 Sq. Ft.): A currently licensed Micro-tier 1 grow.
o Suite E (906 Sq. Ft): Vacant and can be sued to expand the grow operation.